Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, December 3, 2009

Info Post
Whenever I go missing, it's probably a safe bet that I could be found digging in a cabinet, drawer or closet, paring things down, rearranging and spinning my gears.  Always looking at each and every space, wondering what could be done to to beautify and simplify that zone.  I can't stop.  Really.  It's the most fantastic addiction.  Well, until I am lying in bed trying to fall asleep and all I can think about is what piece of decorative paper I am going to use on that next innocent soup can....


I am an overly proud mama to the beautiful and active little P's, life is constantly chaotic in the most fulfilling and blessed way!  I have realized that in between running to baseball, scouts, soccer and studying for those weekly spelling tests, I don't care to spend my time searching for cleats and water bottles, but would rather be spending my spare seconds enjoying my gorgeous family.


I once read somewhere that the average person spends forty minutes per day searching for things.  YIKES!  I also read somewhere that for every minute invested in getting organized, an hour is earned.  That is an amazing return on your investment, I couldn't be more certain of that!

Our family has gained so many benefits from being organized, but the biggest gift is the time we gain to enjoy one another!


I am currently a stay at home mom, in a small town in Western Wisconsin, and as much as my plans and dreams are to start my own organizing business some day in the future, being home with my tiny tots is number one to this gal.  I have two in school full time and my baby is quickly going from finger foods to drivers permit, so I am doing what I can to ensure not a single great moment is missed.


Until I head out to pursue my passion as a career, there is no better way enjoy my passion for organizing, than through a blog.  So enjoy and hopefully you will find a little inspiration along the way!


And of course, what makes this blog even better?  Why love from you of course!  So feel free to drop me a line at iheartorganizing@gmail.com, or leave a comment on the blog or Facebook, or even better yet, submit to me your organized spaces and/or tips and tricks, so I can share your love, back to the readers.  We are nothing but continuous inspiration to one another, and the spark that drives new ideas and motivates us to strive to create a more comfortable lifestyle, whatever the definition of that is to you!

And now it's time to give props to the one IHeart unconditionally each day!  None of this would be as easy without the love and support I have from my other half.  Whether it's him caving in when I give him my pleading eyes to hang up a floating shelf or new artwork, or having to listen to my endless rants about new ideas or sweet blog comments.  He is always there for me, encouraging me to follow my dreams.



Thanks again to all of you for stopping by to cheer me on along the way.  You all are what keeps me going that little extra bit further each day, and keeps me coming back to blog and blog some more!

To keep up with the Joneses, you can check out our family blog here.






0 comments:

Post a Comment