Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, March 26, 2010

Info Post
My kids are my whole world.  My everything!  And that is why when I head out for a rare but necessary date night with my amazing husband, and we have a babysitter come to play with our precious 3 P's, I have a little trick up my sleeve to ensure the babysitter is ultra prepared for the night ahead of them.
 
You see, I know better than anyone that my gruesome threesome is no easy task for any one person to handle.  But with a little direction, they aren't so bad... so I created a babysitter note sheet!  Haha, of course I did right?! {click to enlarge}:


I pre-fill out all of the typical information, such as our contact info and notes... and then I print out a few and toss them in our kitchen "In" box:


Then, right before a sitter comes to care for our love muffins, I grab one from the bin, fill out the rest of the pertinent information {like where we will be, when we will be home} and hang it on the fridge:


Yep, that's it!  And I know that my favorite little men will be in good hands, and prepared hands, while we are away!  And it's so much easier, less time consuming and a far less chance I will forget important information, than trying to write a bunch of miscellaneous mumble jumble down on a scratch piece of notebook paper...


Anyone excited for a hot night out on the town this weekend?  Leavin' the kids and going out to act like a kid yourself?  Parent's don't get to do it enough, so make sure to treat yourself because you are an amazing momma/papa and you deserve it!





0 comments:

Post a Comment