Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, April 2, 2012

Info Post
Happy Monday!

My brain is a little fried today so excuse the complete randomness of this post.  I accidentally put my makeup/lip-gloss on before I brushed my teeth this morning if that gives you any idea how my day is going...

I am spending the day working on some things with Emily today and the first thing I saw when I walked in to her home was her spring mantle.  Isn't it pretty?


I may need to replicate - love it!

We had a crazy busy weekend, but I managed to play with some heat transfer materials that Silhouette sent my way.  I made some new pillows for the shared boy's bedroom...


And one for the playroom....


So stay tuned to see how I work those in with some projects I have waiting in the wings.  And more details on how simple the heat transfer process is {along with a promo and GIVEAWAY} later today...

I can't begin to thank you all for the sweet as pie comments regarding the HGTV special that aired this weekend!


I have to apologize that I couldn't let you know sooner.  It was one of those things I was asked by the network to keep "hush hush" until I heard from them .  I happened to get a tweet from the super fabulous Sabrina Soto on Saturday day letting me know that the show was airing that evening.  Eeek!  So no time to gather all the folks for a viewing party or give you more than a few hours notice, but I have to say, it was all good!  I am so happy I was home and able to record it and watch it with my hubs and little guys.  Not to mention that it was such an amazing once in a lifetime experience and I can't wait to share all the details with you this week.  As of right now, it doesn't look like it is going to air again, but I will keep you posted and do what I can to get some video clips for those that couldn't tune in.  Then you can see my super adorable fam and catch me in all of my nervousness...  Anywho, all of you are the kindness blog readers in blog land and I can't ever express to you how much I appreciate you.  Seriously, you give me happy tingles daily.

I have been receiving some comments about the speed of ol' blog lately.  And when I say old, I mean it.  It is like 95 in blog years with lots of photos and old posts...  We have been trying to problem solve and tweak things to fix the lags {yes, it's even driving me bonkers}.  I am now exploring options to hop off of blogger and try something new but I am still exploring at this point.  I promise to keep you extremely updated and I appreciate your understanding as things migrate, update, and change.  It's going to be a big project that won't happen over night.  I can handle the ease and design of blogger... everything else is foreign to me, but I am willing to step out of the comfort zone for sake of the blog...

On a final note, did you see I got to personally crash a local home last week?



It was one of the coolest blog experiences to date and I can't wait to do it again.  Let me know if you are local to the Twin Cities and would be interested in me popping over with my camera to share your super organized space{s} with my lovely readers here!

OK, off to focus some time on the Thirteen82 Chronicles project and pick out some paint colors!  Wahoo!

Have you had any off mornings lately?  Feel free to leave a comment with your "Case of the Monday's" story!



0 comments:

Post a Comment