Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, April 19, 2012

Info Post
As I mentioned earlier this week, I was invited to curate a special IHeart Organizing collection with Joss & Main, and it is officially LIVE for a limited time!




If you aren't already a Joss and Main member, you can check out the collection and bypass the waiting line by using my special invite here.

Since I have a passion for color and organizing, you will notice that the collection is a mixture of brilliant storage solutions and cheerful home furnishings and decor.    Here are a few of the fabulous finds you will spy in the collection {some pieces you may recognize from our home, others are on my dreamy wish list}:




You can also check out my contributing Joss & Main blog post here, which also gives background to the items I selected for the event.

Happy Shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment