Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Info Post
Guess who was asked to curate a super fun collection for Joss & Main?!


I have to say, it definitely is one of those "pinch me" moments.

For those that may not know, Joss & Main is a premier, member-only site that offers limited-time sales on the world's best brands for your home and life {meaning you can find super fabulous items for up to 70% off retail!}  If you aren't already a member, you can bypass the waiting line with this special invite, which you will need to view the collection of goodies I had the opportunity to curate and score some great deals on beautiful items for your home.  It costs you nothing, you pop in your email and then you’ll have access to daily designer home decor sales!  Win win!

I am not gonna lie.  Having the opportunity to browse through endless amounts of goodness to pull together my absolute favorite pieces was a pretty amazing and dreamy experience!







The theme for the event is "The Color of Spring".  Many of the colors I use within our home are inspired by the blissful blue skies, vibrant green grass and pretty pops of pink blooms that come about with my favorite season.  For this collection, I hand picked playful rugs, gorgeous storage solutions and some of my favorite home accessories.



So mark your calendars for this coming Thursday when the event will go live over at Joss & Main


0 comments:

Post a Comment