Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, April 26, 2012

Info Post
I couldn't be more giddy about the fact that the days are getting longer, the sun is shining brighter and the green grass, leaves and fresh blossoms are making their appearance.  Love it!

What I don't love, is our current landscaping and garden situation.  We have a bit of work ahead of us this year, and I am getting excited to hop in and get dirty.  Weeding, planting, digging and gardening.  And this current "garden caddy", a.k.a. ceramic planter filled with tools, just isn't going to cut it!


Toting around the planter isn't the safest {could easily slip and break}, and when combined with a huge bag of potting soil in my arms, it is just a recipe for disaster.

So, it was time for a new plan.  We dug out an old five gallon bucket...


Filled it was potting soil.


And ordered the cutest little garden apron off of Etsy, which I tied around the bucket.


Seriously, isn't it adorable?  I am smitten!  And if you have sewing skills, you could totally DIY this at home.

I couldn't wait to fill up all those pockets!


Six large pockets to be exact!


Garden tools, weed picker, sheers, gloves, seeds and flower food... and with room to spare!



I totally adore that I can just toss on the cover and keep this stored in the garage, and the dirt stays nice and fresh.  And because it's a bucket with an awesome handle, toting it around the yard from place to place is now a breeze!



Will the apron get a bit dirty?  Maybe.  But it is washable which is a huge plus.

Who else loves this time of year?  Big gardening or landscaping plans in your future?  Anyone else have a bucket system like this that they heart like crazy?



0 comments:

Post a Comment