Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, November 5, 2009

Info Post
I have to admit, I am a sucker for using scrapbook paper to dress things up a bit!  So that may be a common theme you see repeated as I create new posts, so I apologize for any repetition, however you just can't go wrong with the stuff!!

I was recently catching up on some magazine reading, and I found a project I had done awhile back, basically for free and with a super cute end result!

Here is a pencil cup I had created using a soup can, some scrapbook paper and a little ribbon:


And here is a picture from the fall 2009 issue of Better Homes & Gardens 100 Decorating Ideas Magazine:




As you can see, there is no need to stop at soup cans, you can use a variety of pantry packages to create organization on the cheap!

0 comments:

Post a Comment