Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Info Post
These bins were a snap to create!  How did I do it?  They are actually $1 photo boxes I picked up at a craft store.  I figure, if they are safe for my ultra precious photo memories, then they are definitely safe enough for my socks and scarves!



First, I cut the ribbon just long enough to cover the front and some of the sides (only the visible stuff to keep the budget in mind).  I attached the ribbon to the box using hot glue.  Then, using some flower petals I had purchased from a scrapbook store, I also hot glued those to the front.

Next I printed out some cute labels I created using Microsoft Word, and slid them in the slot on the front of the box.  Super easy!

And that's it!  I finished all 6 in under an hour and for a total of about $15, which included the ribbon, photo boxes and flower petals!

Now that truly is Picture Perfect!

0 comments:

Post a Comment