Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Info Post
Anyone with little one's can tell you, that toy's can quickly overtake any space in the house!  I find that to be especially true, not only with three young little boys of my own, but also with a daycare business to boot!  However, too many toys in a space will quickly make it appear to be much smaller than it is, and feel like crazy commotion and clutter!

Enter these amazing beauties:


I discovered this amazing piece of furniture awhile back when I was looking for an easy yet stylish way to conceal loads of miscellaneous toys that continued to creep into the living space.  And at a price of $32.54, I ordered up two!  


They tuck oh so perfectly under a console table in front of our large picture window!  And let's chat for a second about the warmth and texture they brought to the space!  The woven rush is so fashionably versatile, these pieces could fit in any room in our house!  IHeart that!


But back to why these are so amazing.  Do you see any toys?  Nope!  That's because the lids pop right off and the toys are all happily nesting inside!!   Oh, and I absolutely can not fail to mention how big the insides of these are!  I was totally taken by surprise how many action figures, baby toys and shape sorters fit inside!  

Plus, the ottomans are lined inside, making sure the toys get a good night's sleep {or protecting the insides from nicks, wear and tear}!


And when the kids are done pretending to be race car drivers and drive through order takers, they easy peasily toss their toys back inside, put the lid back on and no one would be the wiser!

When I did a post on our happy play zone, I mentioned that I sorted ALL the toys in the house into groups to corral in bins.  Well, frequently a miscellaneous single toys makes it's way into the house, and all those ended up here, in these bins.  It's a goulash of toys really!



But again, that's OK, all that matters to me is that I am not seeing them and tripping on them, when the fun times are over!

You frequent blog readers know what is next!  I am going to put you on the spot now!  How do you tuck away your little one's play things discreetly and stylishly?  I know this is somethings TONS of families struggle with and ask about, so don't be bashful!  The more idea's the better!  Thanks in advance for getting out your camera's and sharing some inspiration!


 







0 comments:

Post a Comment