Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, December 6, 2010

Info Post
So it's Monday morning and you are SO excited to get back to all of your blog reading, now that your wild and crazy weekend is over.

And you show up here, and I hit you with this...

Many of you may say... "Lame" {probably in the same tone I hear from my 9 year old}

But a few of you will say, "Thank you!"

Because I know some of you out there are just like me.  And you get crazy weird giddy over the smallest of things.  Because it's the little things that sometimes can just make our day!

I really contemplated even pushing out this post, because it's so odd, but each and every time I clean the handle on my fridge door, I am in awe of the difference.  So I am taking a risk here...

By now I am sure many of you have heard of the "Magic Eraser".  Never use them on your walls.  Just sayin'.  Been there, cried there...  But I do find myself using this magical sponge whenever the kiddos snag hold of writing materials and scribble them on items other than paper.  Or when there are scuffs on the floor.  But typically, they aren't in my daily cleaning routine since I am a jumbo fan of the microfiber sponges.

But where the Magic Eraser really comes into play {I usually just snag the cheapo Target brand, they work just as good}, is on the kitchen fridge door handle.  Any mama knows how dirty that fridge door handle can get, and quick!  Lots and lots of fingers and feet hanging on to that handle... yes, I said feet.

And the only thing I have found to get my fridge handle gleaming white is this magical eraser.

Take a peek at my fridge handle before:


It's embarrassing to admit, sure, but I do it for the sake of the blog.  How about a view from the side?


The funny thing is from a distance, it doesn't really look that bad.  But when you get all up close and personal with your fridge, it can be kinda scary.

I have found nothing gets that dirty, icky stuff off of the handle better than the Magic Eraser.  Just getting it a little wet with water, is all I do to go from ish, to a smile in about thirty seconds.

Here is a halfway there shot, compare the top handle to the bottom one....


And a couple more seconds later....


SO MUCH BETTER!  Oh happy day!

Side by side comparison?


Weirdly impressive right?

Am I the only nut that gets excited about stuff like this?  What itty bitty changes have you been making, that feel really mighty in the end?  Anyone going to take 60 seconds out of your day to scrub up the fridge handle?  Of course, you don't have to stop there either, it has the oh so magical same effect on other appliance handles as well!


P.S.  Not being paid to boast about this product.  I just get really excited when things sparkle.  Oh, and wondering how I organize the inside of my fridge?  Check out this post here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment