Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, December 20, 2010

Info Post
This weekend I teamed up with one of my favorite blogger's, Amanda from Our Humble A{Bowe}d, to go on a little shopping extravaganza!  Boy did we have a great day, chatting, shopping, chatting, getting lost and more shopping! 

We hit up Ikea, Home Goods, Marshall's and a Goodwill.  I will share oodles more details about our day later this week!

I however, couldn't wait to share one of my most favorite finds of the day.  This little beauty is my new stationery station, and was only $6.99 at Home Goods!


I don't get to Home Goods enough, but I am totally smitten with their wide variety of unique items for the home, and I always make sure to scope out their selection of office goods.  Which is where I found my new desk bff here.  It's so angelic looking, and perfectly corrals my address book, custom stationery and labels.


It keeps a perma-grin on my face while I work on our stack of Christmas greeting cards!


Speaking of holiday greetings, how do I stay sane through it all?  Well, I just snag my favorite address book, type in all the addresses on this label template, and print 'em out, peel and stick!  Of course, I always add a little personal message on the back of the card, but the process of addressing them and mailing them is easy peasy!


And lastly, I need to thank my pal Emily from Regent Hill one more time.  I tried to snap a couple of family pictures on my own, but nothing compared to the perfection she captured for us this summer...


Happy Holidays from the Jones family! 

Anyone else find anything so fabulous right before Christmas, you just had to snag it up?  What's your favorite way to corral your stationery supplies?  How did you handle your holiday greetings this year?  Electronically?  Photo Cards?  Handmade Goodness?  I would heart to know!


0 comments:

Post a Comment