Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, July 8, 2011

Info Post
I guess the title totally gives it away.  It was supposed to be a surprise.  But how can I surprise you with a title so obvious as it is?

Last week I showed you how I turned a utensil caddy snagged up at my local Target, into an organized art caddy:



And at the end of the post I had let you know that I had snagged up two more caddy's just like it, and asked you to guess what I did with them...

So what do you think?  OK, you guessed it... I used one for an organized cleaning caddy!  Wow, Sherlock would be impressed with your mad investigating skillz.  Seriously!

{Disclaimer:  Make sure if you are stashing your cleaning supplies below, that you add a child safety lock to your cabinet door}

The cleaning caddy tucks away just perfectly below the kitchen sink and holds all of my daily cleaning essentials just perfectly! 


But of course I couldn't leave it looking to blah.  Cleaning is a chore.  Let's smile it up a bit!  Using my Silhouette Craft Cutter, I for the very first time, made a vinyl decal:


I know it's a smidge hard to read, but it states, "sparkle".  Because, well, "clean" is just too typical and sparkle is what I want my home to do after I go through it with my newly organized caddy!

But back to the caddy itself.  I switch up my cleaning supplies pretty regularly depending on what's on sale, if I decide to make my own or try a new eco friendly option.  This time around I happened to be on a Method kick since it was on sale and I can snag it up when I go grocery shopping:


You see how the size of the spray bottle + the size of the cleaning caddy = a match made in perfection heaven?



I love when things work out so swimmingly.  And yes, that is pretty much my home arsenal when it comes to doing my daily/weekly spruce ups.  Microfiber rags and dusters, toothbrushes, potty, floor, glass, wood and all purpose cleaner.


So that is utensil caddy numero dos for you!


Two utensil caddy's and zero utensils.  That's totally how I roll.

How are you rolling?  Outta town for the weekend?  Anyone else using things for something other than their intended purpose, to get organized or not?



0 comments:

Post a Comment