Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, July 18, 2011

Info Post
Art is always the sweetest icing on any cake...errr... in any room I should say!  And although I love love love to play around with our house and organize and decorate, I am always a deer in headlights when I start to contemplate artwork.  There are SO many options and choices out there.  So, I find myself just using my camera to snap pictures of family and nature and beautiful objects to create my own artwork.  And that has worked for the most part, but I would love to begin adding and expanding our collection to include some pieces from the endless sea of talent.

And this is where the fun power of the blog world comes in to play.  Someone was reading my mind.

After I posted our boy's bedroom makeover....


The talented Dina from Honey & Fitz {I featured her insanely amazing pantry here}, contacted me and let me know that she sells airplane prints in her Etsy shop that would probably look pretty fab in the boy's new space.  And the second I saw them, I AGREED!



How great are those planes?  Talk about having me at hello!  And I loved the thought of pairing them with the existing plane poster prints going on!


Once the prints arrived, I couldn't wait to toss them inside some existing picture frames and get them up on the wall!


Yep, just perfect for their happy little space!!


I love how they are still have a whole different look than the set that we already owned, yet, still work together perfectly!


And of course my experience working with Dina through her Etsy shop was incredible.  She was so friendly and the shipping was extremely speedy!  I can't wait to scour her shop for more!

Anyone else bringing new art into their spaces?  What is your favorite place to hunt down amazing art finds?  Has your blog made you new friends and partnerships as well?  Isn't that the best part of it all?

0 comments:

Post a Comment