Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Info Post
Happy Wednesday!

Ya'll really impressed me!  I had 100 link ups for the Closet Clutter Link Party and I had hours upon hours of fun reading through all of the posts {yes, that is my idea of a good time!}


So much eye candy!  You were busy, busy bees!

Some of you have some major closet systems happening!  I was drooling!


Jessica has installed a mix n' match of Closetmaid pieces from Target and integrated them into her existing system to create the ultimate dreamy closet!





Daisy also installed a custom closet system and you won't believe the before and afters!  It made such a difference in the overall functionality and ease of use.  So much love!




Aren't kid's closets the cutest?  I am head over heels for the picture labels on the drawers that Ulrika created!



Jamie's nursery closet is the perfect combination of bins, baskets and labels.  I love that it is a system that will be functional for years to come!




You all gave me serious shoe envy!




My girl, Erin, never disappoints.  Her closet is nicely color coded and baskets are sweetly labeled.  Anything could be found in a snap!




I really enjoyed reading the hanging tips.  Jenny color codes with paint swatches!




And Diane uses pipe cleaners to create no slip hangers on a budget!  Genius!




I totally dig how you all brought in pops of color into your closet by painting, adding colorful bins and even tossing a rug inside!  Check out Renata's great use of space!




Love this incredible "after" photo?  Pop over to Ginny's blog.  You won't believe the transformation that took place!


And the jewelry storage ideas!


I love all of the divided drawers in Erin's closet to keep jewels from tangling and keeping them easy to find in an instant!




I love this DIY version from Caitlin over at Hardly Housewives.  It's all created from mix and match hardware! 




I adore how Shauna mixed and matched tea cups with paper covered boxes to create an eclectic mix of fabulous jewelry storage and display!




Thanks again to everyone for making the last link party such a fun event and for sharing all of your hard work.  I hope you all are finding tons of smiles and benefits from all the sorting, purging and organizing that took place!

Sometimes a good challenge is just what we need to get our organizing booties in gear.  Any ideas or suggestions for the next challenge and link party?


0 comments:

Post a Comment