Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Info Post
So yesterday when I posted Items IHeart for September, I mentioned a little somethin' somethin' about these fantastic white vases....

I thought it would be fun {maybe more for me?!} to show you WHY IHeart them as much as I do!


I recently ran to Ikea with my bestest and I snagged a couple more white vases.  Yes, I think I have an addiction.  But it got me thinking.  There must be something about them.  Something that draws me to them.  Something that says, "Yes, I am a white vase and I am amazing!"

And then I realized what it was.  Not only do they have absolutely adorable designs all over them, that can easily be mixed and matched without being overwhelming in any space, but they also are insanely versatile when it comes to using them for storage around the house {AND THEY ARE CHEAP!}.

Here is what I mean....

Of course I use them for the typical flower holding... here they are corralling some of my fakes:

On a shelf in our new bathroom

But I also decided to stretch their potential!

Remember our play room?  Yep, art supply storage galore in the form of?  White vases!



And again in our new office space:


In which I use them to hide some small electronic cords, camera batteries, SD cards, ink and label maker cartridges!

And then when we squashed our two living spaces together, I decided to use one as a pretty remote control holder!


Then I moved to my busy kitchen.  I change my counters ALL the time as you probably have noticed by now.  And this time, I plopped some rolled up dish towels into a, you guessed it, vase!


Now they are right in arms reach of the sink!

And finally, these white vases are coming to my rescue and will ultimately be my secret weapon in a little kitchen drawer project I am secretly working on!


Oh yes, they hold kitchen utensils too!

I am sure that as my time goes on, I will find more and more uses for the white vases IHeart so, because when something works, you gotta stick with it!

How about you all?  Any other white vase obsessed friends out there?  What do you guys use vases for, other than flowers?  I would heart to know why you heart these as much as I!

0 comments:

Post a Comment