Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, November 15, 2010

Info Post
Quite awhile back now I had shared with you how I sorted through our mail.  Today, the process hasn't really changed much, I just tend to utilize my new desk area for writing out correspondence or those lovely "bills".

I once used this little mail tin, that hung on a hook in our kitchen, to stash outgoing mail.


The functionality is perfect, however, it was the finish that I wasn't uber excited about.  And because I have since wanted to add it to my desk space, it received a quick coat of white spray paint....



The white goes perfectly with the rest of the "office" accessories, and I added a blue piece of scrap paper with some rub on letters to give it an updated label.


And that's that!  Perfectly easy update {maybe I was motivated by the one I had just done in the boys room?}.  And it cost, well, nothing, because once again, I just reinvented something I already had with a fresh coat of paint.  I think I am addicted.



Who else is reinventing things around the home to use as stylish organizers?  Anyone else completely addicted to spray paint?  It snowed here this weekend.  I think that means my spray painting days will be limited for the next 6 months...

0 comments:

Post a Comment