Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Info Post
Ok fellow parents!  I need some help from you!!


I am knocking at your door, not for some treats for my goody bag, because man-o-man, we have PLENTY of candies around the Jones abode!  Thanks to great trick-or-treating weather and uber generous neighbors, the kiddos made out in boatloads this year!


We seriously have chocolates, gummies, suckers and chewies coming out of our ears around here....  And I honestly have no idea what to do with them all!  I have no intentions of letting my fantastic threesome chomp down ALL of these goodies... but for now, I just tucked them all in a basket on the top shelf of our kiddie cabinet.


I am crossing my fingers it's not discovered, or at least that the kiddos don't try to ninja their way onto the counters and to the very top shelf of the cupboard...

I am looking for some additional advice from all of your creative minds out there.  Any other ways to store all the sugar that was horded on Halloween?  What are your uber awesome parenting tricks?

0 comments:

Post a Comment