Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Info Post
I try my hardest to save a little moola and be a little more green at the same time {all though sometimes it feels as though the two don't always go hand in hand}.

When it comes to paper towel, I feel like I should just not buy it at all.  I mean really, at the end of the day, there are many ways around every reason I would ever use it....

However, when it is always sitting in it's pretty paper towel holder, upon my counter top... it will be used.  And replenished.

So I decided to take action.  Time to ween myself from paper towel tendencies.


I tossed the paper towel under my kitchen sink.  Now, each time I want to use paper towel, I have my hand towels looking at me as well, which helps me make better decisions.  And because it's out of site, I have already used mega amounts less!

Not to mention it's one more thing off my counter tops, which also makes me smile big!

I am such a fan of super smart and easy ideas that do good at the same time!  Anyone else up for the challenge?  How about any other quick and easy changes that makes a big difference?

0 comments:

Post a Comment