Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, June 14, 2012

Info Post
Our oldest guy is in need of a few bins for his bedroom and after realizing that we didn't have much around the abode to fit our needs, my brain started to go through the typical places to check out...

Then that oh so happy moment hit me like a ton of bricks.  Etsy.  Why is Etsy a forgotten storage source?  There are so many fabulous storage solutions available on Etsy, it should be the FIRST place I check!  So I did.  And then I started to find so many cool ideas on Etsy, I thought it would be oh so generous of me to share the delightfulness with you!

{ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 }

Fabric decoupaged buckets, makeup brush holders, mini bins, bag organizers, coupon files, knit bowls, canvas bins, wall cubbies and the gotta have it chevron bins, Etsy proves to be a one stop shop for all sorts of storage needs!  And for the DIY'er in you, many of the shops offer the option to purchase the plans to make the items yourself!  I am smitten!

Now, back to my big boy bedroom bin shopping {say that three times fast!}... Decisions decisions!

Feel free to share your favorite Etsy organizing shop in the comments, it would be fun to highlight special shops that have made you smile for storage!


Pssst.  I wasn't paid or swayed to feature any of the Etsy shops or items mentioned in this post.  Just thought it would be fun to share some storage solutions that have caught my eye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment