Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Info Post
It took me awhile to join in on the Washi tape trend, but now that I have, boy am I smitten!


I have found it around the www. and on Etsy, and even recently spotted some at Target!


Four rolls for $4.  Sweet!

If you check out Pinterest, you can find 1001 ways to use Washi tape.  So, this little idea of mine is probably out there 24 other times, but I was so excited I couldn't resist sharing.

Labels.  Washi tape makes great labels.

I discovered this the other day when looking at a jumbled pile of manila folders that I was using for a few miscellaneous blog and contributor projects.  I have been taking on so many different tasks that I have been keeping details for each in unlabeled folders, and it was getting out of control.

I could have just whipped out my handy label maker or printed out some pretty options from my computer, you know I am a sucker for pretty file labels...  But I wanted something quick, funky and easy to change in the future since the projects I am working on seem to shift at the drop of a hat.


Washi tape.  So simple!  I just put some over the manila folder file tab and trimmed off the excess edges with a small pair of scissors.


Fab right?  And my trusted black Sharpie pen finished it off!


And as I mentioned, my favorite part of it all, is I can swap out the labels quickly and easily and no mess is left behind!


Happy to have made this little discovery.  I have a feeling the ol' tape is going to start getting a lot more use around the Jones abode.  Label happy mama right here.

What is your favorite use for Washi tape?

0 comments:

Post a Comment