Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Info Post
Over the last couple of months I have been a vinyl cutting crazy lady {well, my Silhouette has been the one doing the actual cutting}, because it's by far one of my new favorite ways to label things around the abode!

Whether I use it for cutting vinyl or fabric heat transfer material, it's been making a statement around here!


I even shared how I used it in yesterdays post, to assign numbers to our little one's Lego build buckets:


However, for my most recent project, I got to play with the new Silhouette Cameo!!
 

That's right, Silhouette gave me the incredible opportunity to try out their all new Cameo craft machine, and boy oh boy am I in LOOOOVE!

I found that the new Cameo has SO many enhancements over their previous Silhouette version, including one blade {vs. multiples}, a pause button, adjustable rollers and the capability to cut up to 12" inches wide!


Of course, I have been using mine to be label crazy, however, there are SO many things that one can do with this amazing machine and I can't wait to start doing more crafting and creating!


Silhouette is currently running their bundling promo from now through October 31st, in which you can snag the all new Cameo along with your choice of starter kit, all for $299!  {just enter code ORGANIZING at checkout}


The Silhouette Cameo is expected to sell out of their first shipment.  So, hop on over and get your hands on this amazing deal before it’s gone. The promotion ends October 31st!

Now, I must get back to organizing all those Legos.  Oh, and you can bet I will be using my Silhouette to put the finishing touches onto the project!  Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment