Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Info Post
Remember when I shared my glee for being featured in Fresh Home Magazine as one of their "Fresh Faces"?


Well, life got a little sweeter when they asked me to hop on board as a Fresh Home Blog "Fresh Face" contributor!

So now, when you pop over to their blog, you may see a little somethin' somethin' written by yours truly, and if not, well, there is all sorts of other greatness always going on, and wonderful stories and projects from the other very talented contributors.

Today is my first post over on their blog.  Ever wonder what I did with that third and final utensil caddy I scored from Target awhile back?  {Remember, I used one for art supplies and other for cleaning supplies}


Well, I finally revealed how that third caddy is being put to use around our home... pop on over to the Fresh Home Blog to see how it all went down!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment