Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, March 4, 2012

Info Post
Happy day and surprise weekend post!

I am popping in to share a couple of super quick, easy peasy fun projects I was able to do, with a special thanks to Silhouette.



Earlier this week, I received some chalkboard vinyl and frosted vinyl to play with and it made me fall in love with my Silhouette CAMEO™ even more {and I totally didn't know that was possible}.  I started small, but now that I know how easy it all is to work with and the potential, I can't wait to put the cutting machine back to work.

I started out with the frosted vinyl, which looks just like silver vinyl at first glance.  But don't be fooled...


I wanted to do something for the laundry room, I already had a glass jar, it was just a little plain for my liking.  You treat it just as you would any type of vinyl:


Here it is in front of the lights so you can see how the frosted effect works:


Super sweet.  That was attempt numero uno.  I didn't get the frosted letters centered where I wanted.  I wasn't loving my design.  That is the beauty of this stuff.  It's always removable and not permanent so I could try again!



As I mentioned, I also got to play with the chalkboard vinyl!


The kitchen got a couple of cute upgrades:


Starting with my herb planters:



Now, we know which herbs are which.  Not that we didn't know before, but in case we ever swap things out {which we do occasionally}, we now have labeling flexibility!



Plus, it's adorable!

I added a label to the doggie treats also.  I decided for this one that it was a little more charming without my scribbles stating the obvious:



If you haven't had the pleasure of trying the Silhouette chalkboard vinyl or frosted vinyl, now is the time. These are the two most popular vinyl products from Silhouette and can now be had in a special bundle with or without the Silhouette CAMEO™. Use the included transfer paper to transfer your cutout designs to your project surface!

{link}


This offer is for a limited time only for IHeart Organizing readers:

Silhouette CAMEO™ specialty vinyl bundle:

1 Silhouette CAMEO
1 roll of Chalkboard Vinyl
1 roll of Premium Transfer Paper
1 roll of Frosted Glass Vinyl

For $299.99!

Already own a Silhouette and want to make some fab frosted glass and chalkboard creations?  You can receive the bundled kit at a discount as well:

1 roll of Chalkboard Vinyl
1 roll of Premium Transfer Paper
1 roll of Frosted Glass Vinyl

For $29.99!

Just click here and enter ORGANIZING at checkout to receive this great deal!  Hurry, this offer is only good from now through March 7th!


0 comments:

Post a Comment