Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, March 12, 2012

Info Post
I can't thank you all enough.  I had over 150 super fantastic "Project Pretty" link ups last week!


You all really took this challenge to heart and gave me endless amounts of organizing eye candy and inspiration, click after click after click.  I couldn't stop oohing and aahing and saying to my nearby family, "Oh my goodness, check out this smartness!" or "You have to come and see this!"  To say I was smiling big and glowing with delight is an understatement!

I thought it would be fun to share some of the awesomeness with you!  So get cozy and get ready to fall in love with pretty organizing all over again!


Sometimes some paint and embellishments are all you need to revamp a piece that you already had!

(source}

Some of you got creative with fabric!  I love how this set of drawers was given a pretty face lift with fabric and Mod Podge!

{source}

Not to mention, all of the fantastic fabric covered cork boards!

{source}

{source}

How about using fabric to create a pouch to help with purse organization?

{source}

You even took standard white cheapo binders and made them look like a million bucks with fabric!  Can you believe your eyes?

{source}

You all know I am a lover of labels!  And when they are DIY labels, I think they add instant character to any project!

{source}

{source}

{source}

Some of you worked on a closet, drawer or pantry....

{source}

Others tackled an entire room!

{source}

{source}

I love how creative you all got by giving standard items a face lift to create high end looks on a budget!

{source}

{source}

Seems like you all had a lot of fun playing with the items from the new Martha Stewart line!  Check out this super sweet DIY chore system:

{source}

Using the back of a cabinet door is a great way to keep your favorite recipes right in reach!

{source}

You also echoed the fact that paper makes everything pretty!  Whether a set of plastic drawers or an entire nook!

{source}

{source}

And of course, lets not forget the power of paint.  The striped back-drop for this art display has me wanting to whip out the ol' painters tape again!

{source}



A special thank you to everyone that participated and prettied up your storage!  I hope you found it to be a fun and rewarding process, and that you will find the urge to do it again!


0 comments:

Post a Comment