Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Info Post
I tend to get really excited about the weirdest things.  And being organized is at the top of that list.  And finding the perfect items to keep me and my clan organized, really causes some odd squealing, and my husband just has to roll his eyes and smile.  

So imagine the perma-grin I had awhile back when I found the perfect product to help keep the fam organized and replenished at the same time.


These water bottles are the perfect solution to this family of five.  In fact, they are typically meant for one person to load up five bottles, keep them in their fridge for a quick grab and go concept {one for each day of the workweek I suppose}.  However, I found that they were really great for a family of five, constantly running to sporting events and the park and everywhere in-between.

Photobucket

So what makes these such a perfect organizational kitchen tool for us?

  • BPA free means safe for the family! {I plan on keepin' them around for awhile!}
  • They come with an awesome slim holder, which keeps them perfectly corralled in the fridge!  {Oh, can you hear the pitter patter of my heart?}
  • Each family member has their own color, so we always know who's is who's!  {So organized!}
  • They are dishwasher safe, which makes them easy to maintain! {Less time hand washing means more time with my dears}
  • They eliminate the need to purchase bottled water for our on the go needs, SO much better for our earth!  {We heart our earth!  She is pretty darn good to us!}

And the best part is that I found these for about $16 {I have since seen them cheaper at Home Goods}, making them about $3 and some change per bottle.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I can't get over how easy it is to store five water bottles in our fridge, they take up such a small amount of space because of their sweet little caddy!

They hold up pretty well also, the kiddos are pretty prone to throwing dropping their water bottles on the concrete, and not one crack yet!

I would have to say that these bottles are one {of a few} of my favorite kitchen organizational time savers.  What are yours?



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment