Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, October 7, 2010

Info Post
I definitely wasn't kidding when I said we had some additional organizing to do in our cocina de Jones.

Take this glass cabinet for example!


Not only is there some mis-matched glassware, but again, we were bursting at the seems and having to stack mugs upon one another....

I decided the biggest problem was all of our vino glasses.  And then I decided we needed some of these:

16" CHROME WINE GLASS STEMWARE RACK UNDER CABINET 

Simple under cabinet wine glass holders.

But I didn't want to put them under our cabinets, since our kitchen already feels quite small and I feared it would look slightly cluttered.

Remember when we installed our two floating shelves in our kitchen?


Bingo, perfect spot for some wine glass storage.  Since I was already stashing some sippy beverages there anyway!

So some measuring and three simple screws later....


We had new found storage for our wineglasses!


Leaving the floating shelves looking a little like this!


I really can't stop staring at the new storage.  The glasses add extra sparkle and shimmer throughout the day as the sun glows in!  Love a little bling bling!


And now back to that cabinet?  Wanna see what I was able to do in .2 seconds once the wine glasses were out?


Ahhh, much better!

So some side by sides shall we?  Before and After:



      

Total time investment?  About 15 minutes!  Hmmm Got 15 minutes of your own?  It's amazing the things that can be accomplished in such a short amount of time, that leaves an eternity grin plastered across your face!

Anyone else hanging anything fun in the kitchen lately?  Anything that adds some extra storage or just a fun piece of art?  

0 comments:

Post a Comment