Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Info Post
I just had to write up a post just to say WOW.  There I said it.  W O W.

I had the chance to finally sit down for a couple of hours and read through all of the Project Paper link ups.  And once again.  WOW.  Sorry, I was just so taken by the incredible things I saw, I was close to speechless.  Which my hubs was oddly grateful for...

Seriously, you all took that challenge and ran with it.  And you should feel like you just won the track and field 10,000 meters event.

My eyes were on stimulation overload.  I mean, look at these labels that you all created:





And my oh my!  Command centers were born!!






And coupon and receipt envelopes were created!


And I am motivated by those coupon binders... the more that I see them, the more I think I might need to expand my storage and be better at couponing!!



So thank you again and again and again for working so hard in January to set you up for a great 2011!  Reading your stories brought so much happiness inside, because I could feel your energy, drive, excitement, relief, passion and accomplishments.

If you haven't gone back to check out how awesome the IHeart Organizing readers are, you can see all the project paper linkups here.  There is so much more eye candy and motivational inspiration to be found!

One more example of why running this blog is so rewarding.  Can't wait to see the linkups at the end of Project Photography month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment