Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, February 21, 2011

Info Post
Project teal is gonna be fantastic!  Seriously, I am loving the color it's bringing into my home!  I am definitely having fun getting creative with ways to inject the color into my kitchen {and I am thinking living area too!}.

Here is where I am at since I revealed the project...

We went to a local charity dinner at one of the schools here in town, in which students crafted bowls that they sold.  Of course, I chose a certain color when picking out which bowls to bring home....




And I love that the bowls were crafted by students for a good cause!  That's a mega teal SCORE for this gal!

This next one is oddly lame, yet exciting for me.  I always say, "It's the simple things in life..."

I was almost out of dish soap, so when I was grocery shopping and in the dish soap section, I spotted one in a particular color....


I typically use Method, or anything somewhat natural that smells good at the same time.  So this was a no brainer.

And we already know that I said, "Farewell!" to my oil decanter, and just left a previous dish soap bottle out and about.  Because it had green on the label, I decided to stick with it and just pour the new dish soap into the old bottle.


Because I totally dig the green and teal look!



Then, I found a pretty teal bowl from my bedroom {that had some random jewelry and hair ties in it}, and moved it to the kitchen for my dish scrubber...



And last but definitely not least...  the difference a $5 hand towel can make in a kitchen is crazy.  It's like adding a new piece of art....


So now my washing area is a little more bright and cheery!


Anyone else injecting a fun color into their space?  What's your favorite way to add art, in the form of something other than actual art?


0 comments:

Post a Comment