Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Info Post
 First, IKEA and I have no affiliation.  I just heart them for all of their small space living and organizing items and inspiration.  Second, my apologies of how late I am publishing this post today, my arsenal of pre-written posts has run completely dry.  Third, what better is there to do while spending hours on the road on a family vacation, than to look through the new IKEA catalog?  Nothing.  Which is exactly what I did.  So I thought it would be fun to show you what totally got flagged by me because it made me giddy.





Ok, first page I stopped at was 15, where I spotted this closet area:


A couple of things work well here that caught my attention, like the curtain panels to conceal the wardrobe storage, and the rail on the wall for holding all sorts of goodies like jewelry, hats and handbags!

Page 32, IHeart this new bench to pieces.  I want.


Onto page 37.  One of my most favorite pages in the whole catalog.  The whole color scheme of this room left me breathless.


Love the wall color, rug, lighting, layout, art, bookshelves, sofa table and cabinets... ahh sigh.

Page 50 had be in awe since I have been trying to figure out the best way to store my oldest son's puzzle addiction!


I can't wait to give that solution a try, he can just tuck the puzzles under his bed when not in use.  So SMART!

Page 85.  BESTA.  My absolutel favorite storage combination pieces because they look great and are deep enough for both toys or media components and come with amazing new door and drawer options!


Page 87 has my other favorite storage, white BILLY bookcases, and now at a lower price.... I think my future studio may be itching for some of those.... or maybe that's just me.


I have always loved that the bookcases can be combined with doors and trim to create a lovely built in option at a great low price!

Page 98 made me stop just because I love colors and cupcakes.


But then I noticed a fab little cart, which not only works wonderfully in a kitchen, but could be pretty amazing in a craft room for all those clunky craft machines!

Stopped again on page 101.  Gazed.  Ooohed.  Ahhhed.


Love the chair, the vase and storage unit.  Such a pretty combo.

The drool on the magazine pages just started to dry until I spotted these pages, 120-121.


Endless amounts of kitchen drawer storage.  Smart smart storage.

And then a couple more pages in on 125, I stopped and thought, wow, why have I never thought to do that?


Those shelves on the back-splash are genius.  Look at all the storage gained!!  Perfect for itty bitty kitchens!!

Page 152 had a really pretty bed frame... and I couldn't help but think all the colors it would look good in!


And then I was stunned when I happened to see pages 158-159.  It was like out of the twilight zone...


Stenciled wall.  Wardrobe clothes storage.  Sounds like a plan I have for our fairytale dressing room.  Weird eh?  Must be fate.  And I am glad to see that my vision really could look magical.

Page 201 has some pretty acrylic drawer storage.  My favorite kind.


And on pages 224-225, although we don't have a need for a nursery any longer, the soft sided toy storage bins had me at hello!


Page 228, you can never go wrong with the TROFAST system for toy storage.  Never ever.


Any guesses why page 236 caught my attention?


I am pretty sure if you have read this blog for more than five minutes, then you know.

Page 264 has a great wall to wall utility storage setup that I am itching to replicate in our garage!


And I can't even begin to tell you how long I have been longing to snag up some of the storage shown on page 268...


You can bet those ANTONIUS drawer units will be making their way to an under-stair storage closet near me, very soon!

Seriously my friends, how fantastic is the setup of this home's entry on page 274?


With all the hooks, shelves and shoe storage, it's easy to keep the area tidy, even for the kidlets!  And that red door makes my heart skip a happy beat!

Last but not least, pages 312-313 had some food storage options.  I totally dig food storage...



I just wish that they offered more clear food storage solutions....

By the time I was done looking through the catalog, I was ready to start another project around the house.  Only I couldn't, because I was still in the car for a couple more hours....

Who else is finding inspiration in this year's IKEA catalog?  What pages did you flag and why?  Any favorite new products?  What's your favorite piece of IKEA storage?


All images found on the IKEA website via their online catalog HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment