Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, August 29, 2011

Info Post
You guys are so smart.  Tell you something you didn't know right? 

Laura wrote:

"Hey Jen!  How about a Q&A video?  Thoughts?"


My response?
"That would be F U N!  Great idea!!"


So I decided that next week, I will hold my very first video Q&A on the blog!!





Are you so excited?  I know I am!  I can't figure out why I hadn't thought of this sooner.  Another example of why I need you and love you.


So what would you like to know?  Feel free to leave a comment on this blog post with your question and I will pick my favs and consistent themes to chat about in the video!  The best part is that it can be anything blog related or not!  Time to get personal with the author of IHeart Organizing!






I will compile the questions and create the video this coming weekend and debut it one day next week!! 

So leave your questions and stay tuned...

0 comments:

Post a Comment