Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Info Post
I recently mentioned that I want to start making updates to the blog!  Wahoo right?




I would love to dive in and give it a super instant clean sweep, because I know it needs some major organization!  But it's going to be a huge time investment to completely overhaul this little baby of mine.

So I set a goal to tackle one or two things off the blog update list each day.  Most will hopefully be seamless or help you with your navigation, or minor things like sidebar updates and changes to my graphics.  Those smaller things won't be getting a special blog post to point out the change.  Others are a bit more dramatic... like me changing my hair color!


A new hair color means that I needed a new profile picture!  So now I have one {thanks Emily!}


And the all important page header!


I am excited to whip this blog into some serious shape.  Just consider me the Jillian Michaels of IHeart Organizing.  Only, with blonde hair.

Thanks everyone for understanding as I work to make this a prettier, happy place for all of us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment