Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, November 10, 2011

Info Post
I am always tweaking things here and there on the blog.  You may notice small graphic updates or minor layout changes from time to time, most of the major changes like the header, background and hair color, were made awhile back and all listed here.

However, when I first shared with you that I was going to be making some major changes around here, I also let you know that I was going to start including my family a bit more...

Enter that whomp whomp sound right here.  Bad Jen.

And I know some of you are OK with that because you want to come here for an organizing tip and to move on.  Others were excited to get to know me and my family more because sometimes a blog is more fun to read and more relatable when you feel like you know the writer for realz.

The matter of the fact was, that I was having a hard time figuring out the best way to incorporate our family life more into this blog.  It's so driven towards all things family, home and life with a giant emphasis on organizing, that pictures of us playing at the park last weekend seem quite out of place.  And I am a little insanely obsessed with my clan so I could easily let that obsession take over this space.  It's a fine line.

So I decided to take back our family blog.  I am popping a link up on the sidebar and will share a link with you from time to time when I update.  That way I can keep this blog the way it has been for the last couple of months years, which is more home and project related.  It seemed like the best way for me to marry the two.  That way, those that want to know what we ate for breakfast or something comical that my kids spurt out of their mouths, can know, and those that don't really care... don't have too!  Win win right?


And my favorite part is that I get to start blogging about both passions again.  I used to run my family blog but I let my time for this one take over.  I wasn't updating it anymore.  I wasn't focusing on my love for photography and capturing our daily moments.  I decided enough was enough.  I was missing it and I LOVE blogging about both and so I should!  So it got a little facelift and will be updated much more frequently.  Sweetness!

So feel free to stop by and see what's happening around casa de Jones

Happy Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment