Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, November 28, 2011

Info Post
Good morning friends!

I hope you all had the most fabulous holiday weekend!  I took a couple of days off to enjoy time hosting our first holiday feast, playing with the kiddos, watching football and doing a little shopping.  All in all, it was a wonderful and relaxing couple of days! 

With Christmas just around the corner, I thought I would remind you all of a great tool I use every year to keep track of our gift giving ideas and progress:


It's how I can keep my gift giving ideas down and track my spending and budget.  You can find it in my shop here.

But don't think that I forgot what day it is today!



That's right, today only, I am offering 35% off all printables in my Etsy shop!  Everything {including Household Binder Printable Kits}, all 35% off!!  Just use code IHEARTCYBERMON at checkout!


Pssst.... stay tuned, another post later today to share a super easy table setting project we did for Thanksgiving that was a  hit with our guests and can be used year round!

0 comments:

Post a Comment