Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Info Post
The day has come my friends!  I promised you it would be here, and now that it is I can barely contain myself!

Oh yes, it is LEGO Link Party Day!

I shared our Lego organizing projects here, here and here, and now it's your turn!


So get out your blingy hats and whistles because we are going to party like it's 1999!

OK, I know I am obnoxious, but I am oddly excited about this link party!  I have gotten some emails with fantastic ideas and projects already and they are so full of eye candy, I can't wait to see more!  There is something so satisfying about seeing all of those little pieces sorted by color, or builds displayed neatly or project mats that allow for easy clean up...



And a button for you:

Let's bond over Legos.  Love em or hate em?  Feel free to share your link in a comment if you don't link up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment