Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Info Post
Where have I been all day you ask?

Glad you were wondering!  I was updating my Home Tour tab.  Crazy enough, it's the most visited page on this blog.  And it was a bit outdated.  So what was going to be a quick update {I was just going to insert that floor plan I promised you all yesterday}, turned into hours upon hours of updating.  Am I complaining?  No way my friends!  I couldn't be more thrilled about some of the changes I made!  {Hopefully you will share in the excitement}

Like....

1.  Finally, a home floor plan!

That's right!  I added floor plans for the upper and lower levels!




Now, when I chat about the blank slate family room or the lack of light in the studio or the side table in the guest room, you will have an idea of "where" it is in our home!  Sweet eh?


2.  Updated pictures!

All of the photos are the most current, real time photos that I have.  I vow to be better about keeping that page as up to date as possible.  I even updated and added a couple of extra "before" pictures to show how we have evolved over the years.  It's always crazy to look back at what once was...and a major "what the bleep what I thinking?!"


3.   You asked: Where did you get that?

I deleted my old "home source" tab.  Why have a home tour and home source tab?  Essentially all of the same photos.  Update one, update both.  No thanks.  That's just a recipe for outdated content.  I recently found this really cool linky website {called ThingLink}, that now lets me pop the sources right into the photos themselves.  It's the coolest feature EVER!

Wondering where something is from?

Just hover over the photo and small dots should appear {must be in the House Tour tab for true experience}:

{example}
Click the dot and a source link will bring you to the product page {or give details if the product was discontinued}

{example}
No way right?!  Hopefully, you are excited as I am.  Wondering where that laundry room rug is from?  Give it a whirl and find out {just hover the photo below}:


Love. 

So feel free to check out the updated Home Tour, Floor Plan and Source List page and enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment