Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, February 16, 2012

Info Post
Oh. My. Greatness.

She has done it again.

The queen of everything "HOME" has created a new line.  Yes, my gal Martha Stewart, not only has craft supplies, home furnishings, bathroom fixtures, kitchen cabinets, pet supplies, bed and bath products and even cookware, has gone and done it again.  And I LOVE love everything she already had to offer, it's all so stinkin' pretty, but she really got my heart smiling this time. 


She went and created a whole slew of fantastic office supplies...


And no, I haven't been paid, swayed or perked to write this post.  I am doing it because I personally got giddy excited by this new line.  If I would have designed an office supply line, it would have been just like this.  It's yummy.  In fact I went and checked it out personally and was totally a little kid in a candy store. 

Here are some of my favorite things:


  1.  Binders and Accessories 
  2. Color Coded Labels 
  3. Dividers 
  4. Accordion Files 
  5. File Folder Labels 
  6. Kitchen Labels 
  7. Stackable Trays 
  8. Sticky Notes 
  9. Wall Pockets
  10. Notebooks

I am such a sucker for pretty office supplies, and these absolutely don't disappoint.  It's a large line with anything and everything you could think up.  Chalkboard labels, dry erase labels, folders, notepads, organizers, etc...  And the prices are surprisingly reasonable which is a nice plus {and I just saw there is a 30% off coupon on Staples website to make things even better!}.

So I get crazy happy about labels and organizing supplies... it may make me a bit of a nerd but I am OK with that.  What is the one thing that gets you head over heals excited?  Anyone already snag some of the Martha products and if so, what goodies did you go home with?

0 comments:

Post a Comment