Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Info Post
Did you know that a special someone has a birthday coming up really soon?  Any guesses as to who that might be?

No need to send me sweet notes and flowers.  It's not me.

It is Dr. Seuss!

My kids are pretty excited about this because it means they get to celebrate all week long at school this week and next.  They wear fun hats, they eat treats and read lots and lots of their favorite books.  They even get to have mom to join in the fun and read to their class.  It's quite a jolly time for the Joneses.

Peyton's teacher said he could bring in as many Dr. Suess books as he wanted.  Guess how many he picked?


I am excited that he is excited, however, not so excited at the thought of losing any of our favorite reads.  Time to get labeling!


I whipped up some book plate labels so we could just write in our names and pop them inside the cover of our books.  I created them so they weren't age specific, I would totally rock these labels in my own personal books, wouldn't you?



Well, now you can!

{click here for your FREE PDF copy of the bookplate template for Avery 18163}
{click here for your FREE Microsoft Publisher copy of the bookplate template Avery 18163}


Who else is celebrating a birthday this week?


0 comments:

Post a Comment