Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, May 13, 2012

Info Post
Happy Mother's Day my friends!  I hope that you found a fantastic way to spend the day.  My weekend has been spent on the baseball fields with my little men, and I couldn't think of any other way I would rather spend my special day.
 
In honor of today's holiday, and as a small way to say "Thank You" for supporting this blogging mommy each day, I wanted to pop in with a special Mother's Day organizing giveaway!


You all know that I have an insane love for office organizing supplies, and that the new Martha Stewart line from Staples is amongst my favorite.  The line is fun and fresh and full of color to make any workspace, one to smile about.


Whether you have an office, a cubicle or a desk at home, a few bright supplies to help you stay organized is just what Dr. Organizing Jen ordered.

So today my friends, I am giving away:


In-between the hugs, the housework, bandaging ouchies, helping with homework, snuggles, playtime, cheering from the sidelines and all of the other magical mom moments, it's nice to have a happy workplace to retreat to.
{enter using the giveaway management tool below, just follow the simple steps}




Happy Mother's Day and Happy Organizing!


0 comments:

Post a Comment