Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Info Post
Today's post is dedicated to my awesome neighbor.  Here is why {and another reason why I love my job!}:

A few weeks ago I was getting ready to take the kids to baseball, and my neighbor popped over holding a toilet paper roll.  Hmmm.... She was really excited and said, "I have an idea for your blog!"  Love.  She showed me the toilet paper roll and said, this is awesome for storing your cords!  I mentioned I had seen something about using toilet paper rolls as cord holders on Pinterest:


And then I had to toss in a little personal plug, and share how I stash cords as well:


She waited patiently to tell me that she loved those ideas, but she used the toilet paper roll for her small appliances, like her styling products.  Oh boy, now why didn't I think of that?!


I couldn't wait to get those pesky cords under control!

Some simple cord folding:


Then I just slid the toilet paper roll over the cord!



Pretty stinkin' smart eh?  I thought so!  Then, some lovely scrapbook paper really made it special!



I have been loving this since she stopped by and couldn't wait to share how well it has been working {and after scouring Pinterest, I realize that we aren't the first to think of this, but I still had to share for those who haven't seen it yet}!  Now, I am going to become a toilet paper roll hoarder and do this for every small appliance I can find; hand mixer beware.


0 comments:

Post a Comment