Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Info Post
Pinterest did it again.  It got me.  I did a project based completely on something I saw on Pinterest.  Another fabulous idea amongst an infinite sea of amazing talent and smartness!  Another one of those very common, "why didn't I think of that?!" moments.

I had already blogged here about our little chalk board project.  But we have since made a slight change...

Can you see what it is?


Nope, it's the the quality of the picture.  Nope, it's not the fact that I am actually using the board like crazy all the time....

Hint, THIS is what I saw...




So THIS is what I did!


A quick 5 minute fix to the chalk that kept rolling off the chalk board edge and breaking into pieces on the floor!  I had been thinking about cups and buckets and all sorts of contraptions, yet all seemed far to large for the given space.  Who knew that an upside down drawer pull of all things would be by far the best and most perfect solution!?!



Thank you once again Pinterest for making my day, week, month... you know!  {For those wondering how to find me, here is the link to my Pinterest page}

I thought it would be fun to do a little link party this week, dedicated to Pinterest inspired projects!


And a button for you:




IHeart Organizing






I am so excited to see what has been inspiring you!  Oh, and if you haven't blogged about your Pinterst inspired projects or ideas, feel free to leave a comment below!  Let's chat about our love for the site and how motivating it is!

0 comments:

Post a Comment