Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, June 6, 2011

Info Post
I sort of left you hanging with my "Project Purge" progress.  I am sorry if you lost any sleep over what I did with those extra items... Did I sell them?  Did I donate them?  The cliff hanger was about as dramatic as an ending of Days of our Lives!  And a whole month has gone by with no updates.  Sorry to leave you in limbo...

The reason no updates have occurred is because there really hasn't been much going on in the form of shedding the household belongings.  Sure, I have sold a couple of odds and ends on Craigslist {including a giant bunk bed set, wahoo!}, however, I still have boatloads of items waiting to be put somewhere.  And they are all sitting in the unfinished basement that is about to get finished.  It's time to MOVE IT!

Our city has an annual town festival in which garage sales are all the rage.  Oh yeah, I am taking advantage of that!

That gives me one whopping week {less actually, this Friday is the big day!} to get my garage cleaned out, sort all the goodies, price and sell sell sell!  Oh yeah my friends, I am having a GARAGE SALE!



I have only ever had two garage sales in my lifetime.  The first we made a good roll of moola, the second, not so much.  However, it seemed as though we ran them the same way so what constitutes a well put together and executed garage sale left me a little baffled.

Of course I could scour the web for endless hours to gain all the latest garage sale tips and tricks.  But why do that when I have boatloads of knowledgeable and loving readers that would love to provide me with all of their garage sale skillz?

That's right.  I need you.  I need to know your tips and tricks on holding a successful sale.  Because I want this to be GIANT successful and I can't do it without you!  Plus, what a great place for others looking to do the same, to come for a great resource in the future!

I will blog about my process along the way, how I organize it, the successes and lesson's learned.  The lemonade stand saga {yes, the little ones will be joining in on the fun!} and the final outcome of the whole process!  This is real time "LIVE" goodness here! 

So stayed tuned as the Garage Sale Party unfolds!  And feel free to leave a comment of encouragement.  Share a story of your successful sale.  Tips for being a garage sale goddess are also beyond appreciated!




0 comments:

Post a Comment