Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Info Post
I know I know, it's Wednesday!  Where is the Reader Space?  Well, I thought I would bring Christmas early this year... It's a TWO post day!  It's coming later on and I promise it's worth the wait!

Why two posts?  Well, I wanted to get the amazing news out on a fabulous find I found, before it can no longer be found.

And I know most of you won't understand this, or think it's all that amazing.  But for a self proclaimed organizing obsessed gal, it was a FABULOUS FIND!

We all have our vices.  Some like to read gossip mags or watch insane reality television.  Some like feet.  Some can't say no to a nice puffy pastry with sprinkles on top.  For me?  It's beautiful storage.  LOVE LOVE LOVE pretty containers and bins.  It's my cocaine.  I need fixes.  I can't get enough.  Sometimes I find myself sitting in bed at 1:00 in the morn with my iPad just browsing the web for pretty bins.  Mostly just to gaze and awe and be inspired.  Ok, enough with the dirty secrets.

So anyone who loves pretty storage as much as I do, has probably seen/heard of the MacBeth Collection?



It's only the most lovely and colorful storage on the planet.  No joke!


See what I mean?  Drool.  It's OK ladies.  Just let it happen.

I have been eying this stuff up for YEARS.  No joke.  It feels like it anyway!  So what's the catch?  Why haven't I sprung for this beautiful bliss of storage?  Well, as much as I love love love love love the items, I just haven't had the moola, dinero, funds to pull it off.  It's pretty expensive for the average gal.

Here is where the excitement comes in.  I was browsing my local HomeGoods... {Dear HomeGoods, I love you.  You are my bff store.  You always seem to have just what I need when I need it.  xoxo Jen}.

While minding my own business and perusing the isles, I saw something that I was magnetically drawn too.  Something that I had seen before on the computer screen a bazillion times before.  No, it couldn't be?


Oh yeah, it is!  Obviously it's mine and in my home now, based on the picture evidence.  But what would have cost me a whole $42 to purchase online {plus shipping}...


Cost me $9.99 and zero shipping at HomeGoods!  Sigh.



And although I could have taken home all of the different pieces because they are all so fabulous, I came home with only one more.


What again, would have cost me another $42 to purchase online {plus shipping}....


Only cost me $7.99 at HomeGoods!


Yep, I found my dreamy $84 storage for $17.98, saving over $66!!!!!  Can you here me giggling with glee from there?

Wanna know the coolest part?  I was showing my hubs the great price because he was wondering what all the hops and skips were about, and I looked closer at the product label, seeing that the product line is called, "House Candie" by the talented Margaret Josephs {the same as the MacBeth Collection!}.


So I am not just playing around with knock-off's here!!  Talk about winning the storage lottery!

OK, so there is my Fabulous Find.  And yes, we all know I am nuts.  Who else has been eying up this collection, or has even splurged on a piece?  Anyone have a similar experience, with something else you are ooey gooey crazy about?  What great finds have you been snagging lately and itching to share?! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment