Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, December 26, 2011

Info Post
I received a pretty fantastic gift this Christmas!  One that really took me by surprise!

Awhile back I was contacted by Cottages & Bungalows magazine.  They asked if I could pop over some pictures of our laundry room and answer some questions for an upcoming issue.

Of course, I was beyond excited and have been checking newsstands each and every time I was out and about since then.

This last weekend, I spotted the January issue.... {sorry for the quality, I scanned the following pages in}:


I popped it open and quickly saw something familiar on page 66....


There it was!  Our laundry room!  I had no idea I would get two pages!  Merry Christmas to me.  So amazing.  I had been featured in Fresh Home once earlier this year as a Fresh Face, sharing details about a local charity.  This however, is the first time our home as ever been featured in glossy print!


I have no words for the excitement I had finding this on the newsstands.  I quickly grabbed the whole stack and brought them all home.  Yes, I am one excited nerd.  A long time dream come true and the perfect way to wrap up 2011!



0 comments:

Post a Comment