Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Info Post
It's no secret that I have a blogger bff.

Her name is Amanda.  She is the author of Our Humble A{bowe}d and I adore her! 

Amanda has family in Minnesota {my neighbor state}, so we make sure we meet up each time she comes back.  The first time we hit up an IKEA together, the second time we did it again, and then worked on projects back at my house.  Her crafty skills are beyond amazing!


She is coming back for the holidays, so of course we had to squeeze in a date to do what we love, project and thrift!

Then, a genius idea was sparked!


Get it?  IHeart and Humble?  I know, I should totally do this for a living....

Anyway, we want to meet you!

I know, it's a little last minute, but we are meeting up at the local Goodwill {1627 County Road B} in Roseville, MN at 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, December 20th.  We are going to be doing a little thrift store shopping and thought it would be fun for any local readers who also love to thrift, to join in on the fun!


Maybe do a little thrift store hopping if you have any other local suggestions as to where one could snag a great find?  And I know it's the holidays and schedules are busy, maybe you could use it as an excuse to find the perfect DIY hostess gift or a fabulous festive centerpiece for the table?

So who's in?


0 comments:

Post a Comment