Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, December 29, 2011

Info Post


Ya'll probably already know my Silhouette Craft Machine and I are major BFF's... {What is a Silhouette?  Get the scoop here}  I have been having a blast using it all over the abode to create the most incredible labels and cutouts, everything from vinyl decals to holiday decor, it's been an amazing tool to work with!

{1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6}

And I have only personally scratched the Silhouette surface, since I know it's capable of doing infinite amounts of magic.


And today my blog friends, I am giving away a SILHOUETTE CAMEO to IHeart Organizing readers!!





Here are the details:
  • Giveaway is for one Silhouette CAMEO {a $300 value!} 
  • Giveaway is open to US only.
  • Giveaway is open from Thursday, December 29th through 9:00 p.m. central time, Monday, January 2nd, and the winner will be announced right here on Tuesday, January 3rd.
  • One winner will be selected using random.org.
  • Please ensure I have your blog or email address so I have a way to contact you if you win.

To enter:
For additional entries:


Silhouette is offering you lovely peeps a promotion as well!


From now through January 5th, you can snag a Silhouette Cameo AND fabric ink starter kit bundle for only $299 {you will need to add both products to your cart here}  Just enter ORGANIZING at checkout!


If you already are the proud owner of a Silhouette, the code ORGANIZING will get you a Fabric Ink Starter Kit or any fabric ink supplies for 20% off!

Thanks everyone and good luck!



0 comments:

Post a Comment