Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, September 16, 2011

Info Post
Never thought this day would come...

After watching every single blissful hour ever aired of Nate Berkus, I can finally say that I get to be included on one of his shows!!!


That's right, I haven't missed one episode.  I feel like he is part of my family.  My kids all know him and talk about him.  My husband wishes I would gaze lovingly at him instead of the TV for an hour every day...

How have I never missed an episode?  It's called DVR, a.k.a. Best Invention Ever!  I squeeze in the recorded shows when I can.  I may watch it while I blog.  Sometimes it's just my time.  Sometimes I watch it in the middle of the night when I can't sleep.  It's my indulgence.  And other times, we all chill out and watch it as a family.  Love it.

The coolest part of it all is when I showed Preston, my oldest, the email from one of the producers.  He was more excited for me than I have ever seen him.  Ever.  It was so adorable that he realized my passion for something and connected the dots like he did.  We happy danced together.  A lot.  I think he is my biggest fan, talk about melting a mama's happy heart!! 

So tune in on Monday, September 26th to catch my segment of "House Proud"!  I couldn't be more excited!  You can check this website http://www.thenateshow.com//station-finder for your local listing and time.



Pssst!  I am giving myself until 9/26 to get this place, "Blog Proud", so hang in there as changes are made!  It will all be GOOD stuff, I promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment