Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Info Post
I was up late working on Etsy orders and got struck with a bout of A.D.D.  Yep, although I am home full time, I still have my little Parker home with me until noon, so I am still trying to figure out my time management schedule a bit.

I looked over and saw one of my new favorite desk accessories and thought, "Wow, I should blog about that!"  Haha, you know your a blogaholic when a pencil cup makes you want to blog.

But in the spirit of "keepin' it real", I thought it would be fun to share what my desk looks like at 11:00 p.m. when I am working away.


Maybe I thought I would be an over-sharer because I am always interested in taking a glimpse into the behind the scenes of another.  So there is my desk.  At this very moment.  Any surprises?

The pencil cup that inspired this whole post is actually a cute "fabulous find" white vase I picked up at Ikea for $1.99.  It's just perfect!


And the little letter holder was even less at $0.99, only this time from Goodwill.  It was an ugly scuffed up silver piece that I just coated with teal spray paint!


On the opposite side of the desk is my saving grace, my IPad.  I keep it propped up on an acrylic plate stand, and use it for watching movies on Netflix, catching up on TV with Hulu or listening to some tunes on Pandora while I work. Right now I am actually watching last night's episode of Glee.  Oh how I have missed that show!


And the binder, is my new blog bff.  It is filled with printables to help me maintain post ideas, manage sponsorships and as you can see, the one I used earlier tonight was to line up some marvelous giveaways for you fine friends {which I am so excited about!}


That's the extent of the excitement around here!  Real time blogging my friends!

More of these on the spot posts?  None of these?  Anyone have any Netflix "Watch it Now" suggestions for me?


Publishing at 12:34, make a wish! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment