Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Info Post
Last week I shared with you a little spray paint project, which ended up giving me this beautiful before and after:


I thought that it would be fun to use today's reader space spot to feature some of the awesome spray paint link ups that I ran across, from YOU READERS!



 Like this awesome bottle vase:


Which is just a combination of a wine bottle, scrapbook stickers and SPRAY PAINT!


And how about this frame that was spray painted and turned into the most gorgeous center piece?



And how sweet is this workspace created for a little girl?  I melt.



Would you believe me if I told you the before picture of this absolutely marvelous shelf, was actually black and dated?



Same with this jaw dropping table transformation.  Seriously, you wouldn't believe it if I showed you the before pictures of the table and chairs...  And how amazing is that chair fabric?  Swooning!



I totally adore that they have chalk board paint in a spray, which is how this masterpiece was created:



Can you believe this used to be a hunter green patio set?


It may have taken 5 cans of spray paint to update, but the results are so lovely!!


I am so smitten that this table was given some distressing to really make it a WOW piece!



When I see what a free frame and some spray paint can do to make this little girl smile... it makes ME smile {and really wish I could magically have a girl}:



I have no words for the love I have for these chairs.  I am rarely left this speechless...



I never would have believed that this dresser was embellished with the magic of spray paint, had I not read the post myself... now, I think it just needs some strong moving men to bring it into my new studio, and it will be perfect!  {wink wink}



I loved each and every project linked up!  They all made me smile for one reason or another.  And it was so great to see what my readers have been up to, and get to "meet" more of you!  That's my favorite part.  You all have me so inspired; I think I need to find something else to spray... what will be my next victim?

Thank you to everyone that linked up your projects!  And a heads up, my next link party theme will be, "organizing proud" spaces.  Any space you have organized that you are proud of and excited to share!  I am thinking it will be one day next week... Ready?  Set?  GO organize something!

0 comments:

Post a Comment