Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Info Post

I recently saw a transformation over at Centsational Girl, that really got my heart pounding.  And I sat and looked at it over and over because I knew that I just had to incorporate it into my home!


So I commented on the post....

“I would love to do this project right in between our front door and large picture window in our living room/entry.  It almost looks to be a similar situation to the room you worked on . . . I have always struggled with no coat closet in this room.  When I saw what you did, it seemed like a perfect solution!  Just wondering your thoughts.”  

Who knew I would be so lucky to have Kate herself, whip up some magic in photoshop to show me how it would look in my entry!?


Wanna see?  Pop on over to her blog to check out her magic.  She is incredible!

0 comments:

Post a Comment